Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cheese and Vegetable Soup

Soup and French Bread before any changes
1 of 2 loaves of French Bread (I can fit 2 loaves on one baking sheet)
Soup after adding bacon and broccoli.

I've been kind of on a soup kick off and on for the last couple of months. So, expect to see a lot of soup recipes soon :) I got this recipe from one of my favorite food blogs...Jamie Cooks It Up! You will see that I tend to use a lot of her recipes, I usually never go wrong with one of her recipes. I made this first without really changing anything, but my family thought it needed a little extra something. So, on the second night I took the leftovers and added some broccoli and bacon. I served it with homemade french bread. My family loved it! I got the bread recipe from Deals to Meals, another blog that I follow. Here is the link for the soup and here is the link for the bread. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment