Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cam's School Christmas Recital

I promise this is the last Christmas post. I'm a bit of a procrastinator, and yes I realize I'm posting Christmas posts in March. This was Cam's recital for his Christmas concert at school. It was just Joelle and myself that went. This was before my good camera, so the pictures aren't great, especially since we were towards the back. I was a bit irritated because Cam only sang one song and you had to sit there through all the other groups first just to hear one song. The sound was horrible too, so it's even worse on the video. If you can't tell, he's singing, "We Need A Little Christmas Now". He did a great job, but I didn't realize he was supposed to dress nice or at least wear Christmas colors, so he's wearing a bright orange shirt. At least I could tell which kid was mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment