Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cam's Hip Hop Class

My friend and visiting teacher from church owns a dance studio. Every once in a while when they don't fill their classes, she has offered my kids free classes. Bailey has taken tap, Addie hip hop, Emery ballet, and Cam hip hop. This is a video of him practicing his Christmas recital, dancing to "Electric Santa Claus". I like the part at the end when they roll over eachother and Cam ends up posing on their knees at the end. He was getting really good and I'm sad we can't afford for him and the girls to keep taking classes. Someday, we'll be able to afford to send them to dance and sports. I really want to get them back into Irish dance, they were all really good and I don't want them to forget it.

2 comments:

  1. Super fun! That is so awesome that you have that little "in", too! :) Handy. I love that Cam gets in on it. I've been trying to convince Caleb to take a hip hop class. I think he'd like it.

    ReplyDelete