Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Joelle trying on the wigs. This was supposed to be down with another similar pic, but didn't work, so it's at the top now for your viewing enjoyment.

Fox Fam Halloween style :)
Fox Kiddies already for trick or treating!
Addie and Emery trick or treating at the 'trunk or treat' at the town homes. It was yucky, rainy weather, we didn't stay long.
My mom handing out candy at the trunk or treat, or rather stand or treat, whatever you want to call it.
Bailey already eating her candy.
Cam and Emery getting candy from Grandma at the trunk or treat.
Trick or treating in the culdesac in the rain. They went around the culdesac once and then my dad offered to take them out again later around the ward. As soon as they walked through the door, this huge storm hit. Everything was dark and pouring, and slammed with hail. I was thankful they made it just in the nick of time. Bailey was bummed though because this was the first year I was going to let her go off on her own for a bit with a friend, but the weather was too bad. I was proud of her however, of being more concerned for her friend's safety than missing out on more treats.
Beebe cousins...Noah, Jaron, and baby Ian.
Wilma!!!
Repunzel
The Hulk
My little Tootsie Roll :)
Tinkerbell

I was a Rennaisance Queen for Halloween, but I dressed as a pirate for my Zumba class. The pirate pictures were not even a little bit flattering, so you will not be viewing any of those.
My coffin monkey bread.
Spaghetti Squash "Brains".
Ghoul Punch
Devil Dip
Just Pumpkin Bars
Mummy Dogs
Our Spooky Feast
Cousin Baby Ian
Cousin Jaron, Aunt Rachel, Baby Ian, and Cousin Noah.
Cute Cousins
First we try the wigs on the baby.




Then we try the wigs on Grandpa.

Carving pumpkins.



Cam said the best part was scraping out all the seeds and goo.
Pumpkin Masterpieces!
Setting out the pumpkins on the porch.
Bailey and her barfy pumpkin.
Bailey's barfy pumpkin. I told her it looked too cute to be spewing vomit.
Cam's "mean" pumpkin. He decorated all 4 sides and chose the "mean" pumpkin face to carve.
Addie's happy, crazy mouth pumpkin.
Emery's teeny tiny pumpkin.
We won a free Halloween craft kit from Family Fun. So this is what we made...





2 comments:

  1. Your dad is a good sport! And I loved your photos. (It was like on homestarrunner where you tried to guess what they were dressed up as. I guessed Addie was a princess, but I can see now she was Rapunzel. Bailey was a little more difficult, but I got her. Cam was easy. Emery was a generic princess? And Joelle is sweet. (Literally.) I like that you dressed up too, Jenn. (You're a good sport too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't Halloween, unless you dress up! It's one of my most favorite holidays in case you couldn't tell :). Oh, and Emery was Tinkerbell, I didn't get all the captions put in until later.

    ReplyDelete