Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My New Favorite Place to Eat






Chase's family introduced us to Overland Meat Co. in Apple Valley this summer. It is now on my favorite places to eat list. I had turkey on Squaw bread. I have no idea what Squaw bread is, but it was delicious. Chase ordered pastrami on something, don't know what kind of bread he had. If you ever get a chance to visit this deli, I whole heartedly encourage you to do so. I will miss the yumminess that I will probably never get to revel in for a very, very long time. Run, if you can and go get yourself a sandwich!

1 comment:

  1. For anyone who is thinking of patronizing this particular place, it closes at 6:00 PM. We didn't know this and went over (salivating for sandwiches after we helped Ceri load up her moving van) at 6:30. And it was already closed.
    Nice photos. I didn't remember that you took pictures.

    ReplyDelete