Thursday, August 19, 2010

Swimming at Mrs. Hansen's/7-3-10

Chase's parents have a sweet neighbor named Sue Hansen. She has always been kind enough to let us go swimming at her house quite often. I have taken a ton of swimming pictures this summer, so sorry if you're getting sick of them. I should have taken a picture of Mrs. Hansen. I'm also including a funny movie that I took of the kids. The quality isn't very good, but it's pretty funny if you have the time to watch. Well, ok it looks like I can't put the video on yet, it keeps telling me to contact support about it failing. I will try to put it on later.
Three of my little boogers swimming with the swim noodles.
Happy Bailey.
Addie crying about something and Bailey looking pretty pleased with herself. Hmmmm, maybe I just caught the guilty party in action.
Crazy Cam showing off his ribs and jumping styles.
Bailey jumping in.
Joelle taking everything in.
Laughing at the kids swimming.
Sweet Emery the spectator, she still hadn't figured out yet that it was actually fun to get in the water and participate.
Giving baby sister kisses.
Hairy water monster Addie.
Always gotta plug the nose.
Jumping water girls.
Dad joined us at the end.
Bailey and Cam
Addie and Cam

1 comment: