Friday, August 20, 2010

Joelle Rolls Over/7-7-10

I was in the middle of changing Joelle for bed one night when I left her for a minute to go get something. I hadn't even snapped up her onsie. Anyway, I came back and sat down on the floor by her and all of a sudden she just flipped over. Then she flipped back over again the opposite way. I was completely shocked! All of my previous children had always taken forever to figure out rolling over, because they hated being on their stomachs to practice. I hadn't done too much tummy time because of previous experience and just figured out that when my kids were ready to do it, they would. I was amazed at how fast she figured this out, now she's all over the place and I'm sure she will be crawling soon. The pictures I took were of different phazes of rolling over. I wish I had made a movie instead. I will include a movie of her rolling over later, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment