Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!

Chase and me in front of the pretty flowers at Olive Garden.
Me with my fancy fruit drink, it even came with a juicy strawberry and blueberries.

My all time favorite soup ever...Chicken Gnochi!!! If you haven't tried it you gotta!

Chase and I had our 11th anniversary on Aug. 14th. We had to celebrate a week early because Chase was entering the fire academy in San Antonio, TX for his new job as a fire fighter. This was the 2nd year in a row that we haven't been able to spend our anniversary together, so I'm hoping next year will be different. We celebrated by going to Olive Garden and had some delicious lunch. Chase did all you can eat soup, salad, and breadsticks. I tried something knew, which I can't remember what it was called, but it was very good. I also got to have the Chicken Gnochi (sp?) soup which is my absolute favorite.
On our actual anniversary, I was in UT for my little sister's wedding. She asked permission to be married on the same day as me, and of course it was alright with me, it's a great day to be married. I found it interesting though that it fell on the exact same day on a Saturday, with it being Friday 13th the day before. It was neat to be in the temple watching my sister get married, but sad that I couldn't be with my husband that day. I am thankful for my dear husband who means the world to me. I am so very blessed to have been able to spend 11 years with my best friend by my side and I miss him dearly. I am looking forward to when we can all be together again as a family. I am grateful for such a loving and hard working husband and father for my kids, who puts up with me and loves me no matter what, even if I don't deserve it. So, I know we talked a lot that day, but I want to tell Chase again how much I love and appreciate him. I'm just hoping the next 9 months go by quickly. I love you Chase, forever and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment