Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Temple Square

Picture of the Salt Lake Temple from the reflection pool. You can see all the luminaries that they had which had words written in different languages like Love, Peace, Joy, etc. They were really pretty.
Me and the kids in front of the reflection pool. There didn't seem to be as many lights as last year. It looked like there were more lights outside the temple grounds on the surrounding easement property and reflection pool. It was still very pretty.
Cam, Bailey, Addie, & Emery with the lights and temple behind them.
Statue of Mary, Joseph, & Baby Jesus in the middle of the reflection pool with lights floating in the water.
The kids in front of a large tree with red lights. Some of the lights didn't show up very well in the pictures.
Bailey, Cam, & Addie
Me and Chase.
Bailey, Cam, Emery, & Addie in front of the New Zealand nativity scene. They had a bunch of creches from different countries set up around the reflection pools. My favorite was the one from New Zealand of course, you can see the kiwi next to the Mary holding Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. I have pictures of when we went with you guys when Caleb was just a little guy. I love Temple Square at Christmas. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I still have those pics, too. I think that has been my most favorite time going was when we went with you guys. I also look a lot better in those pics, I wasn't so huge and pregnant :). I remember the weather was perfect and we had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete