Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Sister

My sister Monica got to come and visit for about a month during Christmas break. She left toward the end of Jan. to go back to school in Rhoade Island (I think I spelled that right). Anyway, before she left we got a going away picture of her with all the kids. Emery, especially has been really attached to Monica. The whole time she was here she would ask where she was and had to keep tabs on where she was at all times. She also liked to go up to her room and knock on the door until Monica let her in. Emery loved to hang out with Monica and get her picture taken and watch movies of herself on Monica's camera. The other day Emery called Monica on her toy phone. We had fun while she was here and felt it was too short of a visit. I especially, will miss exercising to our made up dance moves at Curves.


No comments:

Post a Comment