Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Cookies With Grandma

So, I'm a little late posting some of our Christmas time activities. My mom decided to bake Christmas cookies with the kids and we had our cousins come and join in the fun as well. I think a lot more tasting than decorating went on.
Emery was so excited to use the rolling pin.
My four little boogers happily decorating away. They were a little too sprinkle happy.
Addie showing off her finished cookies and very excited to try them out.
I love Cam's "Christmas" dinosaur cookie.
All Emery wanted to do was frost the cookie. She spent probably a whole hour or more just spreading more frosting around on her cookie, then she'd scrape off a little with her finger and eat it, then keep frosting constantly swirling the frosting around on the cookie. She would throw a fit any time we tried to take the frosting away. I was surprised she was so entertained by that for so long. I guess next Christmas all we have to get her is a jar full of frosting and some cookies to decorate...hours of fun.
Emery and her 2 cookies she had the entire time, but a lot of love went into those cookies.
Bailey and her masterpieces.
Aunt Rachel and Cousin Noah.
Cute Noah with his finished cookie.
Cousin Jaron decorating away.

No comments:

Post a Comment