Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photo Contest


So, I opened my email today and received a notification that Cam is in the running for a photo contest I entered him in for Parents Magazine. I'm so excited, not really hopeful, but excited. I know there are thousands of other kids out there in the running. This is our first time in a photo contest; I entered my kids just for fun, never really thinking any of them would be picked. If people go and vote for Cam this week (and you can vote every day) he will move on to the finals if he wins. The grand prize is a trip to NY, but I'd be happy with a new camera. Not sure if a camera is a prize or not, just wishful thinking. Anyway, so all of you out there vote for Cam, he's a cutie : )

To vote for Cam, click on the link below.

http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/353065

1 comment:

  1. I voted for him and put a link on my facebook page asking my friends to vote for him, too.

    ReplyDelete