Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kids' Day in the Park

October 15th was our city's Kids' Day in the Park. I took all the kids and decided to check it out. It was very well planned with lots of fun activities for the kids. They had a live band (teenagers playing music that I grew up to in high school oddly enough) that was actually pretty good. They had a ton of prizes and free food for the kids. My kids got the following stuff...cotton candy, books, stuffed animals, candy, ice pops, twinkies, brownies, balloons, etc. The kids had a blast and thankfully, this was one of the times I didn't regret taking all of my kids out by myself in public.
Joelle eating her first sucker! She also let me put her hat on and kept it on-yeah :)
Bailey helping Emery at the fishing pond.
Cameron reeling in his fish.
Girls at the cotton candy stand with the clown.
Bailey with her friend Lauren from school.
All the kids with their loot and eating cotton candy.
Emery splashing in the fountain.
Joelle crashing in her stroller.
Bailey playing golf.
Emery modeling her face paint and prize of a package of Tampico ice pops that she won.
Bailey and Emery in their face paint. The 4H people that did their faces asked to take pictures of Bailey and Emery, so I took some too.
Emery golfing.
Addie golfing.
Cameron and his crazy glasses.
Addie with her drink and face painted butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment