Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Roof

My handsome hubby and a very pregnant me at The Roof.

We got some cash back on our American Express card, so Chase decided to arrange something special for us. Feb. 14th is Valentine's Day of course, but it's also our half anniversary, and we wanted to go out one more time before the baby is born. Chase made reservations (Feb. 15th,Valentine's was on Sun.) for The Roof which is at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building on Temple Square in Salt Lake. We love eating there for the food, view, and atmosphere. They have an awesome dinner and dessert buffet and salad bar. I think we enjoy the dessert bar the most. They also have someone playing the piano while you eat and the view is awesome of the temple. We had an enjoyable time, which went by way too fast. Hopefully, we'll be able to do it again sometime.


View from our table, you can probably see my reflection in the window.

Me with the menu and the temple behind us.

Chase and his very pregnant and swollen wife just outside the roof overlooking the temple, which you can see poking out from behind us a little.










3 comments:

  1. Wow. What a cool date. (And you look lovely, Jenn. Stop rolling your eyes! You really do.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so cute! Jenn, I think you look great for being about ready to pop! And Chase, I know this isn't your blog, but I just wanted to say that although the scale doesn't say you have lost weight, you look much thinner to me. So keep up the good work!!! Both of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun night out! I'm so glad you were able to sneak away!

    ReplyDelete