Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Carving


For family night this week we finally carved our pumpkins. The kids were so excited and what started out as kind of a crazy activity turned out to be pretty fun. The kids designed and drew their faces on the pumpkins and Chase and I did all the cutting. All the kids had to put some work in digging out all the pumpkin seeds. Emery just drew on her pumpkin for obvious reasons and ended up getting marker all over herself. Chase took all the pumpkin seeds and baked them. They were really good and reminded me of just really crunchy popcorn. I am not finished with my pumpkin creation yet, so I will finish it, even though it's after Halloween and post some pics later. It has been a crazy week. The kids loved their pumpkins and we had a really fun time together.














No comments:

Post a Comment