Monday, June 15, 2009

My Most Favorite Restaurant

Ceri, Emery, & Me in front of the Chevo's sign.

Jen Casady & Me in front of Chevo's. This is not a flattering picture of me, but it shows that Chevo's got an "A" restaurant rating : ).

Chase took me to my favorite restaurant Chevo's before we left Apple Valley. We waited to go on Tues. so that Ceri and Mark could go with us, too. Our friends Mike and Jen Casady also were able to come. Brie (Chase's sister) was the first to tell us about Chevo's when we lived in Apple Valley. I love, love, love it! Their chips and salsa are great, however, this time we went and the salsa was a bit hot for me. Even the waiter commented on it being a little hotter than normal, but it was still good. I always get the chicken taco salad and a horchata... mmmmmm! This time I also ordered a cream churro which was really good, too. It was fun eating out at our old restaurant, visiting with Ceri and Mark, and catching up with Jen and Mike. I still can't believe Mike is a bishop. He seems too young, or maybe it's just we're all getting old.

I'll relate a funny story about myself, which Chase threatened to blog about. We waited to order until Jen and Mike got there, so the rest of us already knew what we wanted and had ordered drinks by the time they came. Well, the waiter came over and was asking us how we wanted the check. He tried to take mine and Chase's drinks for refills, but I was confused and thought he wanted the menus, so I handed him my menu as well as Chase's. The waiter seemed confused also, but took the menus and explained he was only trying to refill our drinks. I felt so stupid, we hadn't even ordered yet. I guess it's not as funny as it sounds. It's probably one of those, you had to be there stories.

Also, during mid conversation with Jen, I looked up to see a giant plumber's crack right behind Jen and Mike. We told Mike it was a good thing he didn't turn around, it would have been right in his face. It was pretty funny, at least I couldn't stop laughing. I can't understand how this guy didn't notice his pants were practically half way down his buttocks, or maybe it's just that he didn't care.

Since it's my favorite restaurant and I'm doing this blog now, I had to take some pictures of course. If you're ever in Apple Valley, you need to check out Chevo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment