Wednesday, June 3, 2009

California Trip Part 4











We have had a lot of fun hanging out around the house as well. Sunday we played games when Ceri and Mark came over. They brought a really fun game which name escapes me right now. The kids have had a blast playing with the dogs... Roxie, Arrow, and Maddy. Brig and Molly have been playing tag with the kids as well, chasing them around the house and getting them all tired out for us so they sleep well. We played outside one day and the kids got to ride on the turtle, dolley, Trik(not sure about the spelling here), and the pogo stick. It was really windy when we went out, but the weather was nice and comfortable. Emery was a real stinker though. She wanted to ride on the dolley, but wanted to do it by herself. She threw a fit if anyone tried to ride with her. She didn't want to be held, so if anyone wanted to ride with her they couldn't hold her and had to sneak on when she was distracted. A few of the pictures we got of her are her having tantrums over not getting to ride by herself. I also tried to ride the Trik, but wasn't very successful. I couldn't make the thing go unless Chase gave me a push, and then I would coast to a stop again.


We also have been playing Wii Fit which has been fun. I got a funny video of Bailey trying to do the hula hoop exercise which I will try to put on later. I guess I'm not very fit however, because it said my physical fitness age level is 50. I guess I'm going to have to work on that. I know I'm not any ideal picture of physical prowess, but come on, I'm not "50" in that department. I guess I'll have to show that Wii who's boss. Gotta keep those morning walks coming and I'm going to try to break out my Turbo Jam videos again.

No comments:

Post a Comment