Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Finally Made a Blog!

So, I decided to start a blog because Chase wouldn't post what I wanted him to all the time. I'm also lousy at keeping a journal, so I decided this would be my best bet at keeping a record for our family and doing virtual scrapbooking, since I've been lousy in that area as well. Cam's baby book isn't finished, poor Emery doesn't have a baby book yet, and I haven't done anything on our family in ages. I can't promise anyone anything exciting, but hopefully you can enjoy our crazy adventures with us, or at least keep up with what we're doing.
I will start by saying today Chase and I have been asked to give talks in church. We are not excited about this at all. We figure it is punishment by my dad(who is the bishop) for moving into his basement. We moved into my parents' house middle of April after selling our house to Polygamists. We had to sell our house after Chase got laid off back in Jan. He is still currently looking for work. We were called to be primary teachers, again, which is fine, we like primary. I have to give a lesson today as well as a talk, just peachy. Chase is sick and so is Emery, so as soon as Chase is done with his talk, he will go home to relieve my sister Monica of watching Emery.
School is almost out for the kids-yippeee!! Chase and I have been taking turns driving them up to Lehi, since we moved. It has not been fun, especially with construction and traffic. They have 4 more days left, so we are very excited. It was worth letting the kids finish out the school year with their friends though.
Well, there's the start of my blog, which will hopefully get infinitely better and more exciting over time. I will try to post pictures later. Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Welcome to blogging! :) It's a great way to keep up with each other, even if it's only updated once it awhile. At least it's more than the once a year Christmas cards, right? Here's to four more days of school for you guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're looking forward to seeing you here. (Let me know what Sunday you're going to be here and I'll see if our Bishop can ask you to talk, too.

    Great first blog, (by the way, Jenn.) I will give it an "A+!"

    ReplyDelete