Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crazy Hair Day







Well, I'm probably going to have a few clusters of posts here and there as I catch up to everything. The girls had fun last week at school. It was their school's spirit week. Each day was something fun to do.

-Wear your clothes inside out and backwards
-Crazy hair and sock day
-Dress as your favorite character from a book
-Wear yellow and green (school colors)
-Hat Day
Anyway, so we got up early and I did the girls' hair all crazy. I love how they never let me do their hair when it's a normal day, but they'll let me spend all the time I need to make it look crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Molly's school had sprit week last week. Tuesday was twin day. Wednesday was (I think) group day. Molly and a bunch of friends were Roy.G.Biv (red orange yellow green blue indigo violet--except the indigo girl wore pink. Molly wore orange.) Thursday was career dress day, Molly was Wendy the Welder. Her friend was Rosie the Riveter.)
    I love the hair. When Molly was in fourth grade she wore about 12 braids and each had a plastic lizard clipped to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair. I wish my school did something like that.

    ReplyDelete