Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sea World

We had season passes to Sea World that my parents bought us when they came to visit. I somehow lost my pass so up until this last visit to Sea World, Chase had been taking the kids by himself. My mom mailed us her pass to see if they'd let me use it. The morning we decided to take them a few weeks ago, Chase called to make sure they'd let me in. They said I had to show my ID and for $5.00 they'd print me a new pass. Well, we hadn't even tried before to get another pass because if you read on the pass itself it says they are not responsible for lost or stolen cards blah, blah, blah, so I figured they wouldn't do anything. I went and stood in line to see guest services while Chase took Joelle on the carroussel and the other kids stood in line to ride the Shamu roller coaster.

I got up to the counter and explained I had lost my pass and needed a new copy. She asked for some information and then asked if I was the only one who'd lost the pass. I answered yes and she said ok, printed me a new pass and that was it, she didn't even charge me, like it wasn't a big deal. So, this whole time I could have been going with them...whatever, I guess they just try and scare you into keeping your passes safe.

Anyway, so it was a special Halloween Sea World, so we decided to go. We really didn't participate in anything special though, we didn't go to any of the shows and we didn't do the trick or treating. Most of the Halloween stuff was at night too and was too scary for the kids, so we went on a few rides and looked at some animals and went home. It was perfect weather and surprisingly wasn't that crowded. Joelle actually got to go on some rides this time around too.
Riding the carroussel with Dad.
Bailey and Emery on the Shamu coaster. I was surprised Bailey got in the first car since she has a problem with "drops" on roller coasters, but I guess this one was pretty tame.
Cam and Addie in the tail section.
Joelle up high on the Big Bird egg ferris wheel. I was riding with her and she got bored and tried to climb out freaking me out until they finally got us off. She kept fighting me when I tried to hold on to her and the seat belts weren't all that secure. I think we'll be sticking to rides that are low to the ground from now on.
Emery afraid to take a picture with me and the alligators.
Kids standing in front of some spooky skeletons.
Emery and Joelle waiting for the big kids and dad to get off their rides.
We got pretty close to the dolphins considering we weren't in the massive crowd paying an overpriced $6.00 for fish to feed them.
Bailey, Joelle, and Cam with the sharks.
I believe a Sand Tiger Shark, or Black Tip...not sure.
Joelle all tuckered out after a busy day.


Little Girls Dancing at Sea World while waiting for the others to get off their rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment