Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hair Cuts

I finally cut the girls' hair. Emery had 10 inches cut off and I cut 12 inches off of Bailey. They look so cute and I am happy to say I didn't butcher anyone like I did with Addie's hair cut a few years back. We are sending their hair to Locks of Love. I think it is awesome that they want to do this for other kids. Addie wants to get her hair cut now too, but it's not quite long enough to donate, so I'm trying to convince her to wait a while before cutting hers again. I think it's a waste of hair, if we could wait a little and have it benefit someone who needs it. Bailey wanted to wait until next summer to cut hers, she was trying to see how long she could grow it out. But after cutting Emery's hair, she decided to get hers done too and is happy she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment