Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cameron's Birthday!

Excited Cam opening his presents from Grandma and Grandpa Beebe. He got some giant stuffed ball pillows to go with sheets and a comforter.
Cam got transformers, and you can see he's wearing the shirt he made at Ceri's house.
Cam and his reptile puppets from Grandma and Grandpa Fox.
Emery loved Cam's cake almost more than he did.
Cam, Dad, and Aunt Ceri cutting the cake.
Bailey, Aunt Molly, and Addie having fun with the party favors Aunt Ceri bought.
Cam blowing his party favor.
Blowing out his cool star and #5 candles.
Cam's cool birthday cake.
Cam and his transformer that he picked out with Ceri.
Fighting with his new dinosaurs that Mom and Dad got him.
Cam pretending to be a scary dinosaur with his nifty fire fighter hat that we got him.


Cam's birthday was Aug. 17th and we got to celebrate it when we were in CA visiting Chase's parents in Apple Valley. Chase was applying for a couple different jobs in Vegas and CA, so we went along with him. Cam picked out a yummy Costco Cake and I made him pancakes for breakfast. We forgot to bring Cam's presents with us, but Chase ended up having to go back to UT to be interviewed for the Border Patrol background check so he got them after all. I had previously bought all the kids' b-day and Christmas presents at the beginning of the year during post Christmas sales before Chase got laid off (which I have never ever done before). I stored all the b-day presents in a box and brought them with us to my parents' house. All our Christmas is in our storage unit, because I never thought we'd be transient for so long. Anyway, so Chase got Cam's presents and brought them back to CA for him. Grandma and Grandpa Fox also took Cam to the store and let him pick out a birthday present along with some nifty new shoes to wear to school. Aunt Ceri also came over and took Cam to the store. Ceri let Cam pick out some cool birthday candles and a toy as well. All the kids got to go to Ceri and Mark's house for a sleep over also. It was a couple of days before Cam's birthday. Ceri had them make shirts, decorate cookies, and make their own pizza. They also played the Wii and watched movies, it was kid heaven. I added this little bit in, because yesterday Cam was eating lunch and got all upset and started to cry. He said, "That time, when we lived at Ceri's and Mark's house, that was fun. I want to go back. I miss Ceri and Mark!" So, I let him call Ceri and Mark and talk to them so he could feel better, which seemed to do the trick. He's my funny little guy. Anyway, Cam had a very fun 5th birthday and was sad to leave the next day for home. He was greeted with presents though from Grandma and Grandpa Beebe when we got back to UT.

2 comments:

  1. I always miss the kids the most when I am doing "poop-smith" duties in the back yard. Don't look for any hidden symbolism, it's just that it was nice having buddies help me bag and trash the dogs' leavings.

    Oh, and cool sports pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't understand why that was so much fun for them to do. They hated it when we had dogs. I guess I should say that "poop-smith" duties was an actual birthday activity request by Cam. That's what I want to do on the morning of my birthday is wake up and pick up lovely presents of dog droppings. I guess in their own way the dogs wished Cam a happy birthday as well : ). I have the weirdest kids, gotta love 'em!

    ReplyDelete