Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day!

Taking pictures in front of the house since everyone was all decked out in red and pink Valentine gear.
Valentine card I made for the kids and Chase.
Joelle enjoying her jello heart.
Bailey helped by making the special Valentine punch.
Jello Hearts.
Cantaloupe Hearts with Orange Arrows. I was supposed to use watermelon but couldn't find any.
Hot Dog Hearts with Cheese Arrows.
Bailey came into the kitchen with this battle wound on her cheek. I asked her what happened and she said she was injured by her candy when she was trying to open it. Of course mean mom has to laugh and then takes a picture.
Handsome Cam!
Silly Addie :) (She finally calmed down after freaking out about possibly falling off the 2 foot high porch railing.)
Looked over and caught Bailey deep in thought about something. I teased her and called this her model picture, so I had to put it up too.
Sweet Bailey!
Funny Joelle!
Crazy Emery!
My 5 Little Monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment