Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow and Cold!








All of a sudden it decided to get freezing cold here and it snowed for 2 days straight. This is why I hate living in UT! Apparently, it was so cold yesterday that the cold weather broke records all across the state. The first night it snowed I had to go to work and ended up driving home in the cold, icy mess. Driving home, I crept along the farm road that leads out to the highway and ran into a bunch of horses that got loose. We went and bought some chains or rather cables for the van in case I need them and so Chase can use them when he delivers his rural mail route. I really don't mind the snow if I don't have to drive anywhere and it's not too cold, but this past weekend was ridiculous. It hasn't snowed since, but has been freezing and some places are still icy where it wasn't plowed and it's been too cold to melt. I hope the rest of winter gets better, or at least a little warmer. I wish they would cancel school and everything so we can all just stay home and hibernate in our houses and stay warm. I have included some pictures of the storm for you all to enjoy my suffering along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment